New Water Heater | New Hot Water Heater
More Choices than You Can Snap a Towel at!
The world of water heaters changed profoundly in April, 2015. That’s when a new government energy saving program took effect. It’s called NAECA (National Appliance Energy Conservation Act) and its purpose was and remains to reduce the amount of energy consumers use meet their daily hot water needs.
One result of NAECA is more water heater options than ever. First, rest assured that Arnold & Sons can and will guide you through the selection process, matching your hot water needs to the right system at the right price. Your choices include the following system types:
- Electric water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Gas condensing water heaters
- Electric hybrid heat pump water heaters
- Tankless water heaters (both whole-house and single-use systems)
Tankless Water Heaters
Could this be year you declare “out with the tank and in with the tankless”? Consider the following benefits of switching to tankless hot water:
- More storage space…your tankless system heat exchanger (most are about the size of a briefcase) can be wall-mounted just about anywhere
- Longer system lifespan…the expected lifespan of a tankless system is 20+ years; compare that to just 10 – 15 years for a storage tank system
- With the right size system, you’ll have all the hot water you need, even during times of peak usage
- Reduced energy costs…a tankless system heats water only when you turn on a hot water faucet or appliance, unlike your storage tank system which heats water 24/7
While tankless water heaters are just one of several options, they’re becoming increasingly popular with home owners throughout the Greater Peoria area. Contact us today for more information or to request a free in-home water heater consultation and new system quote.