Drain Repair | Drain Replacement
What Happens When a Drain Can’t Be Cleared?
Drain cleaning works most of the time, but not always.
Sometimes, circumstances warrant a drain repair or replacement. Here are a few such causes:
- Internal pipe corrosion
- Shifting soil that causes a drain to come apart or break
- Tree and shrub root infiltration
- Accidentally drilling a hole in drain line
Sewer Repair | Sewer Replacement
How would you even know or suspect you had a drain repair issue on your hands? Here are a few of the more common symptoms:
- Patches of lawn that are especially lush, green, or damp even when no rain has fallen
- Your tub or shower drains are backing up, even when no one’s using one or the other
- You hear a frequent gurgling sound from your toilet
- Sewer gases are permeating your home…trust us, there’s no mistaking that odor
- Mold and mildew has made an appearance on walls or ceilings
- You have one or more drains that takes an eternity to drain completely
- Cracks start to appear on your foundation
- A floor covering over a concrete slab is wet in places, and you can’t explain why
If you’re currently experiencing one or more of these symptoms or have some other reason to suspect you might have a drain repair or replacement issue, contact Arnold & Sons. We’ll get to the bottom of it, just like always. And take care of the problem to your complete satisfaction.