Water Heaters | Water Heater Repair
Water Not So Hot? We Have the Solution.
For your sake, we hope your water heater hasn’t quit on you.
But if it has, or you’re concerned it’s not working up to par, you’ll be glad to know that Arnold & Sons has you covered with:
- Expert troubleshooting
- High quality repair work
- 24/7 emergency repairs
- Service & repairs for most makes and models of residential water heaters
When our technician arrives at your home, it will be inside one of our rolling warehouses, aka service truck. Each one is loaded with hundreds of parts and other materials to help expedite whatever work needs to be done.
So don’t let the sudden loss of hot water ruin your day. Instead, contact Arnold & Sons now and set the solution in motion.
Water Heater Service | Water Heater Preventative Maintenance
While we can’t promise that your water heater will never have a repair issue, we can promise you the next best thing: improved performance and reliability with our annual water heater inspection service. Here’s just some of what that includes:
- Visual inspection of your system for rust, water leaks, and other potential problems
- Check water emergency shut-off valve for safe operation
- Check thermostat and water temperature (another important safety matter)
- Clean the fan and heater
- Clean the burner assembly
- Check for gas and carbon monoxide leaks
- And more
In addition to improved performance, you also can look forward to increased safety, reduced energy cost, lower repair bills, and a longer system lifespan. All that from just an ounce of prevention.
If it’s been a year or longer since your last water heater inspection, contact Arnold & Sons today.